It has recently brought to my attention my neglect to this tumblog.
I deeply apologize.
But Tumblr, you know I love you.]
So this is what you missed:
1. I learned how to play the Uke. And it is glorious.
2. I’ve been meaning to finish editing a Sherlock video. Or another DW video. I haven’t made up my mind yet but there are many more fan videos to come.
3. I’ve pre-ordered Anthem for a Dying Breed. (oh my goodness my babies my babies.)
4. I’ve perfected singing in a British accent. (But I still can’t sing while I play my Uke.)
5. It’s Nutcracker season, and in case you don’t know,I’m a ballet dancer therefore it’s important to me. So I’ll probably be tumblring at weird hours because of dealing with rehearsal and homework.
6. I’m in love with that video of a cat on a treadmill. I honestly can’t stop watching it.
I’ll be in touch soon.
That awkward moment when you realize the some of the most listened to songs on your iTunes are background noises of people in public areas. Is this symbolism of my loneliness or just how boring my life is?
Hey so, in case you didn’t know, I’ll be in the New York area for the next three weeks (starting next week Monday) for a Ballet Summer Intensive. If any of you guys live in or around Greenwich Village, message me if you want to meet me and/or get together and fangirl?
so my dad and I are going to get schwarma….
and then rewatch avengers. (again. the third time)
I love my dad.
So apparently at my school it’s appropriate to threaten to write up a student for having a two line conversation on their phone. Yes, I know that it’s against the rules to use your phone in the library. Yes, it was a two line conversation; I didn’t have time to leave my chair and exit the building. No, it is not a probable cause to threaten to write up a student over so-called “back talk.”
For reference, this is my so called “back-talk”:
“It was two sentences. I didn’t have time to leave my chair.”
“Yes, I know it’s against the rules.”
“No, I didn’t intend for it to come off sarcastically.”
“Well, I’m leaving anyways so there really is no need.”
How does the jury rule?
The Women. How could I not ship prozzy woman on prozzy woman? A friend of mine inspired me to make a video for Irene using the song, and the conversation quickly shifted to Belle/Irene. Besides, the song was just so perfect for the two of them.
A film made by kaity g.
Give me a cat, rainy weather, a camera, and a laptop with wifi and I will be the happiest girl on earth.
I really like the ratio of things on my blog right now.
It’s a really nice evenness of all of my favorite fandom.
The Maine, X Men, Doctor Who, Sherlock, the Beatles.
It’s all very even.
I’m tempted to abandon any and all fandom-related video projects just to make an appreciation video for Maru the cat. Should I?
hey so guise
my birthday’s tomorrow
and it’s 10:37 right now
idk why i made this post